About DB2 File
DB2 is from the family of Relational Database Management System (RDBMS) developed by IBM, this product is based on the relational model. This file format is actually introduced by IBM in 1983 for the Multiple Virtual Storage (MVS) mainframe platform but later it was redesign it as a DB2 "common server" product that is redesigned with a general code base to run on different operating system platforms like UNIX, Windows and presently in Linux. It stores the data in a tabular format so it can able to execute the requested query by taking less than half of a second and result displayed by this is accurate. DB2 is fully with features and it is high performance database engine that provides many features to the user. User can store and manipulate a large amount of data by using this file. User can also perform any operation on the data in an efficient way. This file also provides protection of data, reduce data redundancy, restrict unauthorized entry and many others important features are provided by db2 file. The file format is used by many reputed organizations as the backend support for storing and manipulating large amount of data in an efficient manner. It provides a very impressive facility to the user, user can operate the database from a command line argument or from Graphical User Interface (GUI).
How DB2 File Corrupts - Reasons Behind the Issue!
When the db2 file is corrupted then it makes very difficult situation for the users. So if user knows the reasons of file corruption then user can prevent their file to get corrupted. The possible reasons of db2 file corruption are given bellow:
- The 'db2' file can be corrupted when abnormal shutdown of system or server is occurred.
- Virus infections or attacks of any harmful malware can also cause of db2 file corruption.
- It gets corrupted due to any kind of Network issues (error in network).
- This file can corrupted due to software bugs.
- The file can also get corrupted due to the application malfunctioning.
- When database object is corrupted then db2 file will also get corrupted.
- The file can be corrupted due to any Software or hardware related issues.
How to Repair Corrupt/Damaged DB2 File?
If db2 file is corrupted then you can recover or access the data of db2 file by repairing it. There are many tools available in the market to repair the file but all software available for this task are not trusted some can also destroy your db2 file permanently. So if you want to recover your file without loss of any data then use a trusted software db2 file repair tool is available that repairs your corrupted or inaccessible file without losing any data. So download this file repair tool to repair your file completely.
Features of DB2 File Repair Software:
- Databases Recovery at Default Location- This tool automatically collects list of all databases stored at any default location of db2 and recover desired database.
- Manual Selection and Recovery of Databases- This tool also provides manual option to select and recover database stored at any location at your computer system.
- Preview of Database Objects- It display all recoverable objects, user can select he desired object to recover it.
- Efficiently repairs huge and large databases- This tool can also repair or recover huge and large database efficiently.
- Easy to use and maintain due to user-friendly interface- User interface of this tool is very user friendly so that db2 file can be repaired easily by using it.
- Easily updatable from the internet- This tool can be easily updated from the internet.
Steps to Repair DB2 Files
Step 1: Download, Install and Run DB2 File Repair software. It will provides two options to repair db2 file, first is for if the database is attached to DB2, then you can select the option 'Repair the database stored at default location', and if the database is not attached to DB2 then choose the manual selection of database.
Step 2: It will provide you the list of database attached to DB2. Choose the particular database, which you want to repair and recover corresponding database objects.
Step 3: In this step this tool provide the list of recoverable database files. You can see the preview by clicking on it.
Step 4: Give the path location for the recoverable database and its object to be saved. Click on ‘Ok’ button.